Why do I need a Certificate of Compliance

This article is to explain the various certificates of compliance you can get and how each of them work.


It is compulsory to be in possession of a valid Electrical Certificate of Compliance when selling your home. The electrical certificate of compliance is valid for two years and only needs to be done when selling our apartment or house.  There is no need to have this done every two years. The Certificate of Compliance verifies that the electrical ...

Continue Reading →

What to do if you have a burst or leaking geyser

Step 1:

You need to switch off your main water supply to your property the shut off valve is normally at your geyser and if you cannot switch it off there. Your shut off valve should be outside on your drive way can be on the left or right hand side.

Step 2:

Turn off your electricity for the geyser, to avoid your power tripping due to water on the wiring. Your geyser switch is located in your DB board.

Step 3:

Release pressure in ...

Continue Reading →